Monday, February 03, 2014

The Cult-TV Faces of: The Science Fiction Convention

Identified by Hugh: Wonder Woman: "Spaced Out."

Not Identified: She-Wolf of London: "Beyond the Beyond."

Identified by Hugh: Saturday Night Live ("Get a Life" Skit)


Identified by Hugh: The Simpsons

Identified by SGB: Entourage: "I Love You Too."

Identified by Hugh: Psych: "Shawn vs. The Red Phantom."

Identified by Hugh: Supernatural: "The Real Ghostbusters."

Identified by Hugh: Smallville: "Warrior."

Identified by Bruce Nims: Castle:"The Final Frontier"

Identified by SGB: C.S.I.

Identified by Hugh: "Community."

10 comments:

  1. 1. Wonder Woman
    3. Saturday Night Live
    4. Simpsons
    6. Psych
    7. Supernatural
    8. Smallville
    11. Community

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Hugh, brilliantly well-done! All your ids are correct!

      Delete
  2. Hi John,

    1 Wonder Woman
    3 Saturday Night Live
    4 Simpsons
    5 Entourage
    6 Psych
    7 Supernatural
    8 Smallville
    11 Community

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB!!!

      As usual, every one of your ids is spot-on! Well done!!!

      Delete
  3. I'm gonna take a wild assed guess and say that number 9 is from Castle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:37 AM

    One has to be from Galaxy Quest. I'm guessing #10.

    -T.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, T.S.!

      Galaxy Quest is an awesome movie,and it does occur at a convention, but you've got to remember -- now doing my best Alex Trebek -- the category: (cult-TV). :)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous12:53 PM

      All those years at school failed me! -T.S.

      Delete
  5. Hi John,

    #10 C.S.I.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SGB,

      Great job! That is indeed CSI!!!!

      Delete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...